Monday, January 28, 2008

The Beginning


Welcome! David and I are so grateful to have you with us here at Loving and Serving. As we approach the six-month mark of our marriage we continue to seek ways to foster unity between us and share our love and God's love with others. We hope this blog will become for us and for you a sacred space of sharing - we'll ponder everything from the ordinary to the Divine, all for the greater glory of God (one blessing - and I count them where I can - from my Jesuit college education is my familiarity with the phrase ad majorem dei gloriam). You can expect to read about our Catholic faith, our hopes for our family, living in Charlotte, frugality, nursing school (David), going green (Frances), technology, music, good reads, prayer, and more.

We hope you'll consider bookmarking our website, subscribing to our feed, and commenting often. We look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What an honor and blessing it is for me to witness the beginning of this blog! I look forward to sharing in your family's joy as your young marriage progresses. Count on me to check in often! :)