Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'll take my towels without the tags, please

This week Shannon asked participants in her Works for Me Wednesday roundup to submit posts about what DOESN'T work for us.

Towel tags do not work for me!


I recently decided to remove all the tags from our wash cloths, hand towels, and bath towels. They kept scratching my skin and getting in the way, like thorns on a rose (though, I have to say, rose stems just aren't the same without them - thorns seem to add a painful beauty to roses). Back to the matter at hand: towel tags really serve no purpose for me. I always wash my towels the same way, regardless of what special treatment their tags say they need. So, off with their heads!

And now washing and drying (for me, not the towels) is a much more pleasant experience.

No comments: