Monday, August 22, 2011

"From the Mouths of Babes" Monday



I'd figure I'd chime in a bit with some posts. Here are some good quotes from Teresa this week:

Teresa stood over the opened board game, Sequence for Kids, with over sixty multi-colored chips strewn about the guest bedroom floor. "I made a big, beautiful mess."

Frances, Teresa, and I were sitting at the table eating dinner, and I was holding Cyprian in my lap. After I finished, I moved my plate away so I could place Cyprian on the table. He has been holding up his own weight a bit better as he wobbles on his plump little legs while holding our hands.
The second his feet hit the table Teresa said, "No feet on the table."
I looked at her and said, "You're right Teresa, I'm sorry."
She smiled big. "It's okay, I forgive you."
She's catching on quick.


2 comments:

Katherine T. Lauer said...

Around here, my big kids often correct Margaret for "putting her feet on the table" (when she is on my lap during meals).

*carrie* said...

Teresa is getting so big! And Cyprian is so handsome.

Thanks for your comment, Frances. It's good to hear from you!