Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boo-Bee-Resa!

Three new things from Teresa today:

1. When I tried to get her to eat more lunch she declared, "No want!" and I was just so impressed that she used the word want for the first time that I let her get down from her seat.

2. She successfully unbuttoned her little coat and took it off. I've been putting her in layers lately (the days start cold and warm up and she has an abundance of little jackets/sweaters/sweatshirts), so she's had time to practice. As I sometimes do when Teresa does something only very slightly naughty, I said, "Teresa-bo-beesa" (a fragment of the song I sometimes sing her - you know, the one with "banana fana"?) and gave her a sly grin.

Which leads me to...
3. Teresa once again removed her coat, but this time she brought it into the room where I was sitting, tossed it on the couch and said "Boo-bee-resa!" with a sly grin. She was "scolding" herself for me. How thoughtful. hee hee!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

How adorable! She's just growing up so fast.