Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Security in Charlotte

Hi all...David here. So thanks be to God, we have a loan and we'll be living in a house. One of the many priorities that need to be addressed will be the security system. Anyone have any good tips in addition to resources for companies here in Charlotte that are reputable. CPI was used by the previous owners, but after checking some online reviews, I'm hesitant about jumping into their services. It does seem that most of the companies will go through the cable line which is also different from when my folks had their security system.

Thanks and keep the prayers coming because we can't do it without Him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

will keep visiting this blog very often.

Susan

http://3128proxy.com

Sarah H. Wood said...

I'll be watching the comments too, since I have been procrastinating on getting a security system for our home. I was just thinking about it again yesterday though!

Adam said...

We just got a coupon in the mail from ADT advertising a "free" system. You basically get all the hardware (keypad, sensors, etc) but have to commit to 3 years of their monitoring service at $35.99 a month. They claim that the hardware is valued at over $800, but I have no idea if that is true. I can not vouch for the quality of their service either, but it would be something to consider.

Unknown said...

i have read reviews regarding all the security companies, they have one thing in common-positive and negative comments. We use Monitronics and have been pleased. We left ADT due to not being pleased. With Monitronics we have cell phone backup(an extra) as a extra security precaution in case they cut the lines. The small extra cost is worth our peace of mind!